NWRP & Site announcements.
READ FIRST.

Moderators: NWRP Kages, NWRP Partial Kages

ClanCC
Founder
dA Username: ClanCC

Wanna be a kage or partial kage? READ!

Post by ClanCC »

Wanna be a kage or partial kage? Then you came to the right place. Read below.

"Standard" Requirements:
  • At least in the 'Genin' privclass or higher in #NarutoWorldRP.
  • Have intimate knowledge of the Rules and Punishments.
  • The ability to enforce with a cold heart.
  • Have at least basic knowledge of the Naruto Anime and/or Manga.
  • Dedication to the room and good attendance.
  • Knowledge of not trying to take other's jobs.
  • The ability to allow the rules and set an example for other members. Just cause your a Kage or Partial Kage, it doesn't mean your exempted from the rules. So don't go breaking the rules.
  • An Account on this forums. If you don't have one, sign up first (and request in #NarutoWorldRP for proper permissions on forums) before trying to apply for the position.
Up to it? use the Application form and convince me why we should choose you. Also, you may be tested for the position.

Note: Requirements may change without notice.

Note 2: Remember, Room Rank isn't Character Rank. This is not for characters.
Last edited by ClanCC on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Chibs
NWRP Partial Kage
dA Username: Chibi_Naraku

Re: Wanna be a kage or partial kage? READ!

Post by Chibs »

I would like to try for Kusakage. I am a veteran roleplayer, not only in skill ability and literacy, but also in the ability to be fair and just in an RP. I enjoy causing conflict in a room. Not in the way you might think... no, I do not pick on newbies or poor players. Rather, I like to make conflict between different countries, factions, players, etc. This creates actual plot and development in a room, besides the rare RP here and there.

Anyways, if I get the spot for Kusakage, I can pretty much guarantee a multitude of roleplays, especially if I'm granted to use the 'group' I discussed of earlier. I am on very often, almost every day for at least several hours.

So, there ya go. Hope to here from ya.
Doraibu Getsuei
Official NWRP Member
dA Username: DemonKun

Post by Doraibu Getsuei »

I would like to aim for the Mizukage position. While I cannot guarantee weekends EVERY week, I know that I can give proper time to the room. I have intimate knowledge of Naruto, some might say a very high amount. I can also promise MUCH better time involved then who had the position before.

When it comes to rules, if you show me work involved in the room, I follow them well. So far, this has shown a great deal of care involved, and your room deserves respect. As such, I would do all I could to help, and follow the rules to the T. I also have a deep understanding of the rules and laws of Naruto, much deeper then most in my opinion.

While I have yet to prove myself, I assure you I would be one of the best for this position. Above all villages, I enjoy the Mist the most, and you can be sure I will put as much effort as you put into your room, into this village and its position. I bring good knowledge, aswell as respect for my piers and respect for the series Naruto in general. If you allow me this great honor, I wont let you down. The work I plan to bring can be further proven by the immense amount of time and care I put into my characters. This includes the one I joined here with, aswell as all the rest(excluding one which I dont seem to plan on using much) Any tests I must take, any challenges put in my way, I will accept with open arms. Thank you for your time :)
HanaEclipse
Forum Moderator
dA Username: EclipseDarkmaster

Post by HanaEclipse »

Mizukage is taken
Eclipse, Harbinger of Doom
Chikage
ClanCC
Founder
dA Username: ClanCC

Post by ClanCC »

HanaEclipse wrote:Mizukage is taken
He knows. :)
Masuko
Official NWRP Member
dA Username: MaSuKo

Post by Masuko »

Sure, I would be interested to help you out.

I have been in the room for quite a while now, and I had been roleplaying in the room whne there were more people in the room.

I'm sure about the rules but not so sure about the punishments, if I could be enlightened on this, it would be appreciated
HanaEclipse
Forum Moderator
dA Username: EclipseDarkmaster

Post by HanaEclipse »

Masuko wrote:Sure, I would be interested to help you out.

I have been in the room for quite a while now, and I had been roleplaying in the room whne there were more people in the room.

I'm sure about the rules but not so sure about the punishments, if I could be enlightened on this, it would be appreciated

Read and Re-read the rules, Go over Accepted profiles, that'll help
Eclipse, Harbinger of Doom
Chikage
Masuko
Official NWRP Member
dA Username: MaSuKo

Post by Masuko »

HanaEclipse wrote:
Masuko wrote:Sure, I would be interested to help you out.

Read and Re-read the rules, Go over Accepted profiles, that'll help
Thanks for the advice