NWRP & Site announcements.
READ FIRST.

Moderators: NWRP Kages, NWRP Partial Kages

Zetsune
NWRP Partial Kage
dA Username: Zetsune

Choosable Villages Of NWRP

Post by Zetsune »

I decided to add this list in order to clear up the confusion of what villages you can choose from when making a character.I will update if any new villages are constructed or any of these villages listed are destroyed.

Official Naruto Villages

Neo Konoha- Leaf Village

Sunagakure- Sand Village

Kusagakure- Grass Village

Yukigakure- Snow Village

Hoshigakure- Star Village

Custom Villages of NWRP.

(some of these require permission of the owner to join,so please be sure to ask them first.also,i didn't add Shadougakure,since i don't think Clan wants anyone in that village for right now)

Chishiogakure- Blood Village. owner- =EclipseDarkmaster (this person has declared they will allow anyone who wants to join, into the village, as long as they're not idiots -- The Village has gone into a Period of Inaccessibility, no outsiders are currently allowed)

Arashigakure- Storm Village. owner- =willofthephoenix (this person has declared they will allow anyone who wants to join,into the village)

Numagakure- Swamp Village. owner- ~Zetsune (this person has declared they will allow anyone who wants to join,into the village)

Soragakure- Sky Village. owner- ~blackknightroxas (this person has declared they will allow anyone who wants to join,into the village)
Last edited by ClanCC on Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated Chishiogakure
ImageImageCaptain of the 12th Division in BleachWorldRPG. Partial Kage in NarutoWorldRP
G2A
ClanCC
Founder
dA Username: ClanCC

Re: Choosable Villages Of NWRP

Post by ClanCC »

not needed anymore, resetted destroyed villages. the custom villages however stays :)